Current as of the 30th October 2012
LSM Technologies has grown rapidly since its inception in June 2003.
Demand from our existing and rapidly growing customer / clientèle base will ensure that LSM Technologies proceeds to invest in an aggressive expansion of its business. This will also ensure the consistent and high level of services and product technology supply that our customers / clientèle have come to expect from LSM Technologies.
- LSM Technologies started as Vogel Centralised lubrication Systems Australia with its primary product being Vogel.
- Initial infrastructure was established to support the product with employees at only three (3) at the time.
- Head Office and Location- Queensland- Brisbane.
- Company name was changed to LSM Technologies to represent its new and expanding product technologies / services.
Oct 2006- 2007:
- Orlaco Camera Viewing Solutions joined our product technology portfolio to provide our customers with enhanced Safety.
- Additional Field Support Personnel were added to the LSM Technologies Team.
- New CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software has been implemented to provide enhanced tracking of customers requests, technical issues, sales and marketing requirements.
June 2008- 2010.
- LSM Technologies endured and survived the Global Financial Crisis which was a unprecedented event that left not one business /company un- touched- globally.
- We continued to add other Specialised Product Technologies to our Portfolio and expanding our business and credibility throughout the Australasian Heavy Industries.
- The GFC was over- however natural disasters across the world were occurring and of course- we suffered in Queensland with Cyclones and the flooding of Brisbane.
- Our business took on more than 2.0 metres of water inundation but after 6 weeks of mucking out, repair we were fully operational once again.
- LSM Technologies now has a growing array of unique and specialised Product Technologies within its portfolio. These Technologies provide our customers with extensive enhancement of Safety / Health + Equipment Damage Control, Maintenance Costs- downs and increased Productivity- see this link to LSM Technologies Capabilities for further information.
- We have now substantial presence in the Western / Southern and Eastern States with over 40 personnel on the ground between our Distributors and our internal personnel.
- Our Brisbane Technology Centre is near completion (we move in by December 2012) which will be LSM Technologies Head Offices for Logistics, Sales, Technical Engineering Design / Support and Training (see our news article at this link).
- With our Continuous Improvement Philosophy, LSM Technologies aims to ensure that we continue to add- value to our Services and Product Technologies, so as to maintain our position as "the best supplier imaginable" to our customers and clientèle.